Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Evernote - Technology Special Interest Group

The main topic for discussion at our meeting at 1:30pm next Thursday, 20th March will be Evernote.  

Evernote,  http://evernote.com,  is a free online organisational tool that is available for Windows and Mac and for tablets and smartphones.   I will recycle a talk I gave on the recent genealogy cruise about this amazing free product and hope that anyone who has dabbled with Evernote will contribute to the conversation.  I will also share some of the tips I learnt during a recent Hangout on the topic of Evernote and Genealogy. If you are just curious then just come along and hear what it is all about. 

A slide from the Evernote Presentation

As per usual we will also have time for some general discussion, sharing of new resources and questions. 

As there are still members who have asked for Flip-Pal guidance I have indicated that I will appear at 1:00pm to give them some help prior to our meeting. Feel free to come along early if you need assistance in this area. 

Jill Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment